Monday, October 13, 2008

iio - is it love..

I never knew a love, a love that could be sweeter, no matter what my mind says, your music gives me fever,
The moment that we danced,your arms felt like a cradle,and when you took my hand,
I was no longer able
It never felt so right before,I need to be with you much more,I can't believe this kind of fate,we can runaway...
Is it love?
Is it love?
Is it love?
Is it love?

Is it love?
Is it love?
Is it love?
Is it love?

Is it love?
Is it love?
Is it love?
Is it love?

Is it love?
Is it love?
Love...?

I'm always in a spell,even when I sleeping,you're always on my mind,I hope that I'm not dreaming
If I am let me stay asleep,don't wake me up I feel complete,I never want to feel it end,what a lovely moment....

I wanna give you my love
Overtime
I wanna make love to you
Overtime
I wanna be right next to you
Overtime
I wanna be in love with you
Overtime

...
sdih ne.. ga bs ktmu.. padahal kangennya uda di ubun2.. huahua..
wanna cry haha..
ga ding..
tpi kalo nie dirumah, wah uda nangis2 ga jelas ne haha..

wis lah..
ga mau sdih lama2..
let it flow jo..
u'll feel better..

its just..
well..
i promise my self.. hope u'll be the last for me..
coz im tired to look for others..

agh..
sudahlaj.. ga berharap mcm2 dlu..
huhuhu...
jalanin aj dlu..

mizz u always..
pgn didktmu terus..
sejak saat itu..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jojoooooo...
blogmu ini udah saya simpen di blogku...

tuinkz.... hula hula...